If you are passionate about your art or craft and love sharing that knowledge with others, we welcome you to apply to teach.
- Provide a short description of the class you would like to offer. Give us an idea of the types of projects students would work on, techniques they would learn, preferred class length (week or weekend), how many students, materials lists, etc.
- Provide several photos of your work and photos that convey the course experience
- Provide a picture of yourself along with a short biography
- Please contact us if you need assistance filling out the course proposal form
Homer Folk School will provide:
- A safe and comfortable space to hold your classes.
- Insurance covering instructor, volunteers & students.
- Advertising and promotion for your class.
- Registration and administrative office support.
- Contract: Instructors are considered contractors and will be provided a written contract plus 1099 for tax purposes.
Please click on the link here, fill out the course proposal form, and then submit. You will also receive a copy of your course proposal form via email.
Download the form, fill out, and mail or email back to us.